The BAR Standard is a joint program between the Flight Safety Foundation (FSF) and the Resources Sector which aims to standardise the industry's audit program. Through this standardisation, the BARS audit program is striving to reduce the audit burden on operators to one accredited audit per year, BARS. Gaining BARS audit accreditation increases your competitive advantage amongst air operators through improved standards and compliance.
Why choose ASSET aviation as your BARS audit company?
ASSET Aviation is a leading accredited BARS audit company with a global presence. This is how we can add value to your audit, and make the BARS audit program work for you:
- With our global presence, we offer lower fixed price BARS audits^ reducing the strain on your cash flow
- As an ASSET client, your company is entitled to the IATA/ASSET intelligence report, gaining insight from our network of over 300 international consultants
- As an ASSET client, your company is entitled to discounted IATA training programs, adding value to your staff. To visit our training portal, please click here
- We use full-time IATA trained auditors with a minimum of 15 years' operational experience in the industry. We understand your side of the audit process and will work with you to get the job done with minimum disruption to your organisation whilst adding maximum value
- Contact ASSET Aviation to arrange your BARS audit
- We will talk you through the BARsoft registration process
- Agree on a suitable BARS audit date
- Our administration team will take care of the rest - quickly and efficiently.
The Flight Safety Foundation (FSF) charge a fixed price of $18,000 USD for the BARS audit. Audit companies may charge additional fees (variable) to this price to cover travel, accommodation and other expenses.
^For audits booked and paid for by Dec 30, 2012 with ASSET Aviation, the following fixed priced fee schedule applies. Terms and conditions apply.
Total Audit Price
(including fixed fee) $USD
|Europe and CIS||$20,000|
|Africa & Middle East||$20,000|
How do I book a BARS Audit?
Please contact our Technical Services Manager to discuss how we can assist you with the BARS audit process.
For more information and a copy of the BAR Standard, please visit the Flight Safety Foundation.