Diploma of Quality Auditing BSB51615
The Diploma of Quality Auditing BSB51615 is a nationally recognised qualification that will teach you how to perform quality audits. This qualification is relevant to any industry that uses quality audits in its operations.
Our Diploma of Quality Auditing BSB51615 is based on internationally recognised standards (ISO 9000 and 9100), and internationally accepted audit methodologies
We believe in standardisation and we believe that the audit results should be replicable by others. By auditing to consistent standards, your company benefits from the hard work of scientists, specialists, academics and industry professionals who developed these global standards; we believe that quality audits should be measured against global best practice and not personal opinion, this is why our Diploma of Quality Auditing BSB51615 is suitable for everyone who cares about quality.
Diploma of Quality Auditing BSB51615 – Course Overview
LOCATION: Brisbane CBD
START DATE: 25 June 2018
There are three ways you can complete the Diploma of Quality Auditing BSB51615 with ASSET Aviation Institute
1.Intensive study: Includes ten consecutive days of training over two weeks. A total of 10 days of classroom training.
2.Intensive Study + On-the-Job-Training (OJT): 1 month
3.RPL students may enrol in any semester and must complete all assessments within 12 months from the date of admission.
Entry prerequisites apply for each option. Our entry requirements section explains the required experience.
CLASSROOM ENROLMENT PREREQUISITES
To participate in this course you must have:
A sufficient level of English language.
To demonstrate your English language competency you can provide us evidence of: English language proficiency (Year 11 English or equivalent) or contact us to schedule a language, literacy and numeracy assessment
There are two ways you can complete the diploma of Quality Auditing BSB51615 with ASSET Aviation Institute.
One is for experienced people, and the other is for students with no prior knowledge of auditing. You can choose which method bets suits you, based on your experience and prior education.
- Intensive Study: 2 weeks. This Diploma of Quality Auditing BSB51615 – Intensive study course is for current professionals in the industry who are familiar with the audit process, and who have at least 2 years of operational experience. You will learn the basics of auditing, as well as risk management and team leadership skills and the principles of continuous improvement.
- Intensive Study + On-the-Job-Training (OJT): 1 month. This Diploma of Quality Auditing BSB51615 – Intensive study course + OJT is for students who are new to the audit process, and who have less than 2 years of operational experience. In this course, you will stay an extra 2 weeks, and practice auditing, team leadership and quality principles by participating in, and leading audit teams.
RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING (RPL) ENROLMENT PREREQUISITES.
If you are a current auditor and have three years of auditing experience, apply for an assessment interview. RPL is an efficient method of obtaining your qualification.
The units of our Diploma of Quality Auditing BSB51615 purposefully selected to make sure that upon completion of our program you will become a well educated auditor capable to conduct every part of a quality audit independently.
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
- Initiate a quality audit BSBAUD501
- Participate in a quality audit BSBAUD402
- Lead and manage team effectiveness BSBWOR502
- Lead a quality audit BSBAUD503
- Manage risk BSBRSK501
- Facilitate continuous improvement BSBMGT516
- Report on a quality audit BSBAUD504
- Write complex documents BSBWRT401
Intensive study: $3,460*
Intensive study + On the job training: $4,920*
Recognition of prior learning (RPL) fee: $2,460*
*Payment plans available on request
How to Enrol
You’re ready to enrol if you have:
- Checked course dates and location (see course details tab)
- Checked you meet the entry requirements (see course details tab)
- Checked the course costs (see costs tab)
- Read our Student Handbook
Ready to enrol?
Online: Please complete our online enrolment form below.
What do our clients say?
“Our business requires us to be audited by a number of organisations as well as the Regulator (CASA). ASSET's very professional approach to auditing based on extensive aviation background experience, ensures a probing but accurate audit. Having been a check pilot in a major airline also gives Mat (CEO) the understanding to put relevancy into questions relating to training and checking requirements.”
“ASSET Aviation is my first 'go to' pick for advice on commercial aviation matters. They answer the questions, give multiple options and offer innovative solutions in addition to conventional ones. Their work is focused, results driven and does not contain the usual consultant speak. ASSET is also prepared to challenge my thinking and open up options which I had not contemplated; value for money.”
“ASSET Aviation’s CEO, Mat Petrenko, is an experienced professional with the patience and expertise to work in demanding environments with complex customers.”